TI-500K Waterproof Weighing Indicator
Designed for use in extreme conditions
The TI-500K is a waterproof weighing indicator housed in a stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure. This IP69K-rated stainless steel enclosure withstands high-temperature (up to 176º F / 80º C) and high-pressure wash downs (1450 PSI). Perfect for industries such as agriculture, fishery, food processing and so on.
The unit can transmit data on demand, or continuously in a popular data protocol to match a wide variety of printers, remote displays, mobile devices or personal computers. In addition, all setup parameters may be entered via the front panel keys and are shared with other TI series indicators for consistently easy and trouble-free use and maintenance.
- Display Resolution: up to 50,000 external divisions
- Serial Port: full duplex RS-232C
- Bracket: stainless steel swivel bracket
- Display: easy to read 0.9” LCD
- Full front panel configuration
- Preset Tare Function
- Housing: NEMA 4x stainless steel
- Load cells: drives up to 4 x 350 Ω (ohm) load cells
- Digital calibration: full front panel calibration
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Basic Piece Counting Function