If you have any question, please contact our service department at (847) 419-9180.
Before you calibrate your device, please make sure
- Your scale is level.
- Clean up everything under the scale
- Wires are in good condition
If you are facing the following issues, you can simply resolve them by re–calibration.
- My screen shows me “oooooo” how do I fix it?
- My weights seem to be off. How do I fix it?
- My screen tells me “Calib”, what does it mean?
- My screen shows me a “_ _ _ _ _”, what should I do?
Calibration procedures can be found below:
- TI–500(E): TI
- TI–500: TI–500 UG 11_Setup Operation
- TI–500 RF: TI–500RF IG 15 Animal Hold
- TI–500 RF SS: TI–500RF IG 15 Animal Hold
- TI–500 SL: TI–500SL UG
- TI–700: TI–700 IG
- TI–1680: TI–1680 UG 14
- PC–150: PC–150 UG
- TCS–3LCD: TCS–3LCD Calibration Procedure