Advanced Load Cell Technology for Automated Applications
Transcell plays a key role in designing custom-engineered solutions, supporting OEMs, and providing load cell components that support the latest automated production systems and innovative consumer products.
Engineering DesignEngineering Design
Engineering the Future Today
Transcell’s engineering and manufacturing teams embrace the challenge of designing systems that deliver precision, speed, and cost reductions through automation and robotics. We transform ideas into innovative solutions.
Opportunities for Robotics & Automation
- Collaborative robots (cobots)
- Consistent assembly to strict tolerances
- Agriculture produce sorting
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) for handling products and materials
- Material placement for CNC tooling machines
- Continuous weighing, dosing, and mixing
- Real-time quality monitoring and diagnostics
- Human prosthetics
- Force feedback for grinding, deburring, and polishing
- Aerospace drilling, filling, and bucking
Systems That Build Your Business
We partner with OEM equipment companies to help launch new robotic and automation systems to meet the increasing demand for quality, speed, and innovation. Our in-house engineering and manufacturing deliver high quality solutions faster.